This article is part of our Golf Draft Kit series.
• Top 125 on PGA Tour Money List (M = made money list only)
• Top 125 on FedEx Cup Points List (P = made points list only)
• Non-Rookie PGA Tour Card Winners from Web.com Tour (W)
• Notable Exempt Players not in Top 125, i.e. Tiger Woods (E)
• Conditional Status Players who Finished 126-150 on Points List (C)
• Rookies (R)
• International Players (I)
1. Dustin Johnson
2016-17 Projected Earnings: $9,000,000
2015-16 Earnings: $9,365,185
Johnson single-handedly reshaped the landscape of the PGA Tour last season. Entering the season, the talk surrounded the "Big-Three," but after Johnson won the U.S. Open and dominated the second-half of the season, the "Big-Three" had to make room for one more golfer. Johnson always had the talent, but his mental game lagged behind – no longer as DJ has it all figured out now. It's easy to get too excited at the end of the season, just look back to last year and how everyone thought Jordan Spieth and Jason Day would dominate this season, but there's something about DJ getting the mental side of the game down that makes him very scary moving forward. His number is too high to justify a salary-cap selection this year, but he's in the mix for the overall No. 1 pick in a draft league.
2. Jason Day
2016-17 Projected Earnings: $8,000,000
2015-16 Earnings: $8,045,112