This is a simulated slate. We do not generate projections for simulated slates. The values you see on this page are averages from the previous season. Learn more about simulated slates on FanDuel here.
- The player pool includes all of the players in FanDuel's slate.
- The data we receive from FanDuel may not exactly match what FanDuel shows in their game.
- We do not have starting lineup data for simulated slates.
- We do not generate projections for simulated slates.
Loading MLB Players...
Daily Lineup Stacks
- There may not be enough players that are qualified for this stack type.
- Please try again or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply a projection model to update each player's projected fantasy points.
Projections based on advanced data, Vegas metrics, player matchups and RotoWire's own daily fantasy experts.
Custom Projections & Salaries
Manually edited salaries and projections.
Average FanDuel Points
Average fantasy points a player has scored, per game, over the last 2 seasons.
A combination of each player's top scores on FanDuel and the RotoWire base projection.
A combination of each player's lowest scores on FanDuel and the RotoWire base projection.
A player's projected FanDuel points after adding the value in the "TREND" column to their RotoWire projection.
Download a template for customizing the projections used in the optimizer.
Manage optimizer settings and reset customized players.
Remove lock from all players.
Remove like from all players.
Reset custom salaries for all players.
Reset custom projections for all players.
Minimum Total Salary
Only generate lineups with at least this total salary.
Maximum Total Salary
Only generate lineups with a total salary less than or equal to this number.
All players ineligible for the optimal lineup. Click a player to add them back.
No players have been excluded.
Prevent players from being in generated lineups by clicking their red icon.
Add all back
Loading MLB Schedule...
Daily Fantasy Advice