This article is part of our Rounding Third series.
I'm a little past midway through my drafts this season, with nine drafts and auctions complete, so I thought it was a good time to mark my progress on who my most frequently owned players are, and discuss a few noteworthy omissions. I'm listing these in order of the start date of the draft. This doesn't include three Best-Ball 10s that I've completed, RazzSlam (which is also a Best Ball format, but with 42 rounds and two FA periods) or any Mock Drafts. I'm only going to include the first seven leagues, which are all Mixed Leagues 15 teams or smaller. I've also done my annual AL-only home team auction, which is 11 teams, but it's also 4x4. Nor am I including the RotoWire Staff Keeper League, which has 18 teams and a 10-man minor league system for each team.
First, here are the hitters:
- XFL = XFL Hybrid Auction/Dynasty League; OBP instead of AVG. Players in italics are kept minor leaguers; auction in October at First Pitch Arizona, supplemental draft is in March.
- DC1 = NFBC Draft Champions League — 15-team, 50 rounds, no FAs.
- FSGA = FSGA draft; 14-team 5x5 snake draft league, 10 rounds live at the FSGA Conference in January, the remainder completed by slow draft.
- DC2 (AFL) = Draft Champions League, comprising speakers from First Pitch Arizona. Draft began in late January.
- LABR = Mixed LABR draft — 15-team Mixed Snake draft, 5x5, online on February 4.
- BJE = "Beat Jeff Erickson" — NFBC RotoWire